TAURUSDISPO® cell culture dishes can be used for culturing plant, animal cell and microbial cultures, the non-treated surface dishes are suitable for suspension cells culture, while those with the TC-treated surface are suitable for common adherent cell lines due to the excellent hydrophilicity of the polystyrene surface. The TAURUSDISPO® superhydrophilic treated surface represents a technical advancement, improves the adhesion and growth of difficult to nourish cells, primary cells and transfection cell lines with low serum/serum-free conditions.
Specification: 35mm 60mm 70mm 90mm 100mm & 150mm
Surface: Non-treated & TC treated
* Various treated surfaces are suitable for different culture needs
* The gear ring design on the side makes it easier to hold and reduces contamination.
* The ring-shaped protrusion on the cap is closed at the bottom to facilitate stacking of culture dishes
* The notched design of the cap ensures sterility and gas exchange
* The sterile zip lock packaging enables repeated sealing
* Sterilized by irradiation
* DNase/RNase free, non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic